The information about you which we may collect through this Web Site varies depending on how you use this Web Site. We will collect information through any electronic forms you submit via this Web Site, or other messages you send us by e-mail.
In common with many web sites, we may collect information such as the date and time of your visit to this Web Site, the pages accessed, and any information downloaded. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used for statistical, reporting and Web Site administration and maintenance purposes only.
How we use your information?
The information WorldPost collects to understand your needs and interests to help us to provide better service for you. For example, WorldPost may use your information to
• complete a transaction or order;
• allow you to participate in surveys and promotions;
• prevent and detect fraud or other malicious activity;
• improve or update our services;
• help you solve some problems concerning our service or website;
How we share your information?
WorldPost may provide personal information to
• our service providers who assist us in providing this Web Site and our services (for example internet and technology service providers, mail houses, delivery companies);
• organizations with whom we have co-promotional arrangements (and any agents used in administering such arrangements);
WorldPost does not provide your personal information to third party organizations for their marketing purposes. We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Statement.
Links to other web sites
This Web Site may contain links to third party web sites. Any such linked web sites may contain their own privacy policies or statements and those third parties, and not WorldPost, are responsible for informing you about their security and privacy practices.
WorldPost value your personal information and take great effort to protect the security of your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. WorldPost cannot ensure or warrant the 100% security of your information. We will try our best to protect your information, but you are at your own risk.
Changes to this statement
WorldPost will post any changes to this Privacy Statement on this Web Site, please check our Privacy Statement from time to time.
If you have any comments or questions about our Privacy Statement, please send E-mail to email@example.com